Data Entry Interview
Hello, My name is Jack Cole and I am the interview manager.
I will lead you through the interview and you can ask questions after I am through.
Let me brief you about the company in details now.
Mediplus Diagnostic enables clients to experience and access standardized Medicare by leveraging emerging technologies. Mediplus Diagnostic offers Mediplus Diagnostic that enhances the health and well-being of people around the world.
By joining us, you’ll be learning and working alongside some of the most experienced and ethical team in the medical environment. We meet client needs working from home running our basic errands and they can later work in the office setting when a new one is established soonest.
This is strictly an online and work from home position, were all duties are performed remotely online, working hours are flexible and you can choose to work from anywhere of your choice, the pay is $30.00 per hour, working 15 to 25 hours weekly, if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee or part time employee depending on your choice. Another benefit of working from home, it allows an employee to focus in their environment, without the unnecessary office squander.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.