Personal Assistant Interview
Hello, My name is Jack Cole and I am the interview manager.
I will lead you through the interview and you can ask questions after I am through.
Let me brief you about the company in details now.
Mediplus Diagnostic enables clients to experience and access standardized Medicare by leveraging emerging technologies. Mediplus Diagnostic offers Mediplus Diagnostic that enhances the health and well-being of people around the world.
By joining us, you’ll be learning and working alongside some of the most experienced and ethical team in the medical environment. We meet client needs working from home running our basic errands and they can later work in the office setting when a new one is established soonest.
This is strictly an online and work from home position, were all duties are performed remotely online, working hours are flexible and you can choose to work from anywhere of your choice, the pay is $30.00 per hour, working 15 to 25 hours weekly, if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee or part time employee depending on your choice. Another benefit of working from home, it allows an employee to focus in their environment, without the unnecessary office squander.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.